Saturday, February 1, 2014

Deborah's card chain challenge. . . .

is back and in full force!  There were 29 participants this time - WooHoo!  This is such a fun card exchange.  Here is the card I sent to Sally in England:


The stamps and die are from Hero Arts.  I added some red gems and white dots with a gelly roll pen.  This heart die is so big, it doesn't take much else to make a card!  I haven't heard from Sally that she received it yet; but Deborah is posting them today, so she will see it there anyway.

Here is the beautiful card I received from Betty:



If you are interested in signing up for the February CCC, here is the link.  You'll be glad you did!

7 comments:

Lin said...

The perfect Valentine, Joy! It's wonderful to get a card during these grey days, isn't it?

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Joy, I received my beautiful card this morning. Thank you so much for the card and the ATC its such fun being part of the CCC again. I am going to post it on my blog today!!

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful V.card, Joy! The die cut is so pretty.

Greta said...

Lots of incredible cards in the CCC & these are 2 of the best! Love that heart die & you used it to perfection, Joy!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely card, Joy.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Joy...I love your die cut heart and the beautiful red and white color combo!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your beautiful card Joy!
TFS~